Vancouver Island University Update!
We have an update on the January 2016 intake of our MBA program. We still have a few seats available, but only for students that come from a business background and don't need a foundation.
Students may apply online to the MBA program indicating January 2016 as the start date, pay the $150 application fee, and upload the following documents:
- A resume describing education, work and volunteer experience. Preference will be given to applicants with work experience.
- Letter of introduction (cover letter) explaining, in your own words, how the MBA program will contribute to career plans.
- A copy of your university Bachelor's degree certificate from an appropriately accredited university in your own language and a certified copy translated into English.
- A copy of your university Bachelor's marksheets from an appropriately accredited university in your own language and a certified copy translated into English.
- Two letters of recommendation (references) from past employers or professors. Reference letters must be on an official letterhead and signed by the writer.
- An IELTS with 6.5 overall and no band under 6.0 or TOEFL iBT with 88 overall and no sections under 20 for direct entry.
However, students must apply with all of the required documents attached byOctober , 2015. If the application is incomplete (missing a required document), then we will not be able to review his/her application in time for the January 2016 intake. Time is of the most importance here as we want to give out all the offer letters by .
- Only for business graduates
- Complete applications
- Apply by October 23, 2015
Thanks a lot.